Upload Order | Keyword Order
- A witch without love was dangerous
Comment: She tore at her own flesh so they could all see how red our world had become
- Bits of a star gone wrong
Comment: We are bits of stellar matter that got cold by accident
- Can somebody help me?
Comment: Now I'm not a hero, no, but the weight of the world's on my soul
Comment: I give you the light of Eärendil, our most beloved star. May it be a light for you in dark places
- Find my place in the diary of Jane
Comment: Something's getting in the way, something's just about to break
- How it ends
Comment: By emilie_burns
- I don't need to be the king of the world
Comment: As long as I'm the hero of this little girl
- I want to tell them lies
Comment: I want to tell that little boy, his mom will be just fine.
- I'd ever see the stranger in your eyes
Comment: How could it come to pass, this awful twist of fate?
- I've been up all night drinking
Comment: Did you hear about my friend? He's embarrassed to be seen now, 'cause we all know his sins
- In the eyes of a wounded child
Comment: And you shouldn't have to pay for your love with your bones and your flesh
- It's all right just leave
Comment: And don't look back on all the memories, the best of times, the mess you made of me
- Lie only footprints in the snow
Comment: We didn't know way back then what brothers we really were
- Putting the 'fun' in dysfunctional
Comment: Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops.
- She can't stop the screaming
Comment: Pills on the table, she just couldn't resist. Now nobody's home.